Back again this week, the $10 K Club brings you listings to buy now for what other cities think is just a down payment (suckers!) Eastside or Emerson Manor? These two both have three bedrooms and one bathroom, but the white one is much smaller at 821 square feet to the brick home's 1,150 square feet. Not into aluminum siding or the hassle of a short sale? Go brick! Not into the potential for crazy tenants (the listing says DO NOT DISTRUB)? Take the white one.
· 17862 Mcdougall St., Detroit 48212 [Real Estate One]
· 18304 Ashton Ave., Detroit 48219 [Real Estate One]
· Sold Stuff Edition: In which $10 K is Half Priced [Curbed Detroit]
· Ready for that Starter Home? Try A White Brick Bungalow [Curbed Detroit]
· Bungalow Starts Out OK, Gets Rather Hideous on the Inside [Curbed Detroit]
· Two Short Sales: Bungalow or 1930s Bricks? [Curbed Detroit]
· Four Homes in Detroit That You Can Buy For An Even $10 K [Curbed Detroit]