Designtripper blogger Meghan McEwen's Corktown bed and breakfast is all spiffed up with a mix of antiques, handcrafts, and locally-designed knick knacks. Honor + Folly revealed the interior to Design*Sponge this morning and opens this week; it rents for $165/night for one bedroom or $215/night for two. This location right above Astro Coffee is the former home to man-about-Corktown Phil Cooley, brother-in-law to Meghan. We rather dig the skeleton keys (they are part of the logo) that adorn the hot new website and a tray in the apartment.
· Sneak Peek: Honor + Folly [Design*Sponge]
· Honor + Folly Posts Kitchen Photo, Prices, Opening Date [Curbed Detroit]
· Charming Corktown Design B&B [AirBNB]
· The Fabulous Home of Corktown's Honor + Folly Owner [Curbed Detroit]
· Newly Announced Corktown Bed and Breakfast Is the Next Step In Michigan Avenue's Ongoing Makeover [Curbed Detroit]