Here's a home that sold on July 7th of this year for its asking price of $412K. It was only listed a month before the offer was placed. So what did it take to achieve what, in Detroit terms anyway, was such a quick, efficient sale? A lot. Here's what this mansion is packing.
· A yard that is the size of FOUR lots which includes an in-ground pool
· 6,737 square feet (not including the basement)
· A three-car garage
· Six bedrooms and four bathrooms
· A slate roof, wood floors, a decently updated kitchen, and a few bland bathroom renovations.
· 2485 Burns St, Detroit [Zillow]