The Erskine Lofts project is finally coming out of its shell a little bit, sending over a fact sheet and some updated renderings. The biggest news concerns the name itself. "Erskine Lofts" was apparently a working title, and has been dropped in favor of The Scott at Brush Park. Here are some of the updated factoids:
· 200 apartments; 300 parking spots
· Retail space adds up to 15,000 square feet
· Estimated rent: $900 for a studio; $2,900 for a 3BR
· A "small percentage" of units will meet "affordability benchmarks."
· Groundbreaking is now aiming for "early summer," leaving the Scott's final ETA at late 2016.