We saw a flurry of Mies van der Rohe townhouses list this past winter and spring, and now it’s time for an update on these homes and how they did at market.
For perspective, the last few to sell at the end of last year were both 1,400-square-foot townhouses that sold for for $281,165, $280,000, and $250,000. We’re seeing a different world out there this year.
Next up is this "cool" courtyard unit, which went up for sale for a whopping $599,000. Courtyards don’t list often, and this one had pretty great updates, but the listing price was still high. It sold for $560K.
There are still a few more out there that are all pending right now. We’ll keep you up to date on their final sale price.
Is there a property we should be featuring here? Let us know in the comments or on the tip line!
- Mies van der Rohe Townhouse Hits Market for $279K [Curbed Detroit]
- Mies van der Rohe Courtyard Unit Hits Market for $599K [Curbed Detroit]
- Sleek Mies van der Rohe Townhouse Lists for $313K [Curbed Detroit]
- Lovely Mies van der Rohe Townhouse Lists for $350K [Curbed Detroit]
- All Mies van der Rohe coverage [Curbed Detroit]