In August 2016, leasing began at the Town Residences in Detroit’s Central Business District for renters to have the chance to live in one of the project’s 225 studio and one-bedroom units.
The development has a lot of history, having been constructed in 1928. At the time, it served as the exclusive site for the Pontchartrain Club, which had approximately 2,000 members at the time. Before this, the land was part of the Lewis Cass farm. It was in the 1950s that the development was converted into housing. It started renovations in 2014.
Inside, renters can find modern kitchens with new appliances, quartz countertops, and designer lightings. All of the insulated aluminum windows are new along with the air conditioners. There is on-site storage that can be rented. Final need-to-know amenities include a laundry center, fitness center, and “social lounge.”
To check out the ins and outs of the development, see the gallery below.
• Town Residences [Official Website]