The day is finally almost here. The QLINE rolls in just a few days and they’re starting off with a weekend celebration.
First, the QLINE is free to ride all weekend, so y’all should ride it and report back next week.
Where should you go? It’s only 3.3 miles, right? All along the Woodward corridor and a few blocks beyond, businesses, museums, restaurants, and landmarks will be open and having specials for the weekend. The full schedule can be found here. And each business/landmark is organized by the QLINE station closest to it.
A few options:
- The Baltimore Gallery at 314 E. Baltimore will have 16 artists completing 32 murals on May 13.
- The College for Creative Studies will have their Student Exhibition Opening at the A. Alfred Taubman Center for Design Education. On Saturday, the exhibition is free.
- The Whitney will have a special QLINE Garden Party Friday night.
- Tours will be offered at the Lofts at Merchants Row Saturday morning (with Under Armour gift cards available to the first 25 participants).
- LYFT is also offering a $5 discount for first time riders with promo code RIDEQLINE. Good choice if you don’t want to search for that elusive parking space?
Businesses and restaurants will also have discounts and specials all weekend. The full pdf has more details.
The QLINE’s website has also been updated with info on tickets, schedules, and accessibility. We took a ride last week and can answer some of your questions here. Looking for more places to visit along the route? We have a map for that.