Downtown Detroit has seen a building spree in recent years. Those interested in buying or renting some of the new developments we’ve featured recently will have a chance to tour them.
Hour Detroit and Detroit Home Magazine will host a Downtown Living Tour August 11, 12, and 13. The VIP Preview August 11 costs $45 and features food and drinks at Eastern Market, plus a guided bus tour. The event August 12 and 13 will be self-guided; properties will be open for participants and tickets are $10 each.
- The Carlton Lofts in Brush Park
- The Elliott Building downtown (currently under construction/renovation)
- The Franklin Lofts in the East Riverfront
- The Saint Charles in Islandview (currently under construction/renovation)
- Willy’s Overland Lofts in Midtown
- Orleans Landing on the Riverfront
While most of the apartments, lofts, and condos are completed, some will have virtual and/or hard hat tours.
More information and tickets can be found here.