One of the last houses built in Sherwood Forest has just been put up for sale.
Built in 1950 by its original owners, the Leo Helman Family, the 2,800-square-foot colonial has been well-maintained since. The exterior brick still shines (as does the eye-popping floral carpet on the first floor), and all the exterior windows were recently replaced.
The four-bedroom, two-bath (plus two half-baths) home has some other features worth mentioning: built-ins with leaded glass doors in the butler pantry, a wood-paneled library and basement, a three-season room, and a two-car garage with an entrance off Chesterfield Road.
Also, we really love those twin bay windows on the front of the house.